Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet Kirsten Harkonen


Untitled

on life and her interests: I was born and raised in San Francisco and am currently going to school in Los Angeles. I am a huge fan of learning. I love to learn. That's one of reasons why I am always enjoyed school because there are endless opportunities to learn new things. I am currently learning how to cook different kinds of food, like Moroccan food and Indian food. Cooking is very enjoyable because you get something good at the end of day and nothing makes me happier than a good meal.

on her work Untitled:
Untitled" was created through the exploration of acrylic paint. I am interested in the painting without using a paint brush. What is painting without the action of painting? Line and layers are necessary in "Untitled" because they create illusion of space and structure. The lines are organic and are made with a touch of randomness.

More on Kirsten here

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment