Saturday, March 21, 2009

10:39PM


If you havent noticed, weve got a new music player for the moment. As I commented in the Paul Simon, your feedback is oh so welcomed, because this is for you, from me. We're cultivating a movement here. And your help is necessary. So many people believe in the beaten path, when in reality life is what you make it. I will create my destiny. I will not succumb to my fate. That is the '09 and that is what we'll rock with. I'm on right now, but what I'm saying is real. Everything is changing around us. Can't you see? Can't you see? Portal A though, they're doing it. Young Bob and CTilly ya'll doin it. Kirk and A.Tandy yal doin it. So let's get it. It's our time.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. "I will create my destiny. I will not succumb to my fate"
    real talk

    ReplyDelete