Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Rob

Thanks for that. Last night was stupid. You shut that shit down. I met a sweetheart named Briana to Carmencita. Thanks for that too. Rob Roy aka The Facilitator. Can't even speak on the Fur In The Cap, that was just a moment. King Warriors getting love in the whip, I'm infecting folks. I rock with your movement because it's real. I used to be a fan, now I'm a believer. Shits gonna start getting real crazy for you, enjoy the ride and keep your eyes on the prize. And you'll win. We've got similar movements rockin, can't you see, can't you see, yours is straight visual, mines depicted literally. Had to show you the love, and let you know that I support. I quote CF when I say Love The Future. It will be divine. Carpe Diem.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Damn wish I was there. I heart Rob Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tryin ta figure out wut ur tALKIn about. puts me on to so much new shit. wine n bowties rocks my lifffeeee

    ReplyDelete