Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Etalvia Cashin On Modeling

On her choice to pursue modeling: My mom pushed me into it at a young age but I actually started to like it and I decided to pursue it for myself when I was 14. I like it because it’s fun and I’m naturally photogenic. It’s a good fit for me.

On her inspirations: Well, I love Natalia Vodianova because she’s such a chameleon. As a canvas, she’s versatile and that’s a quality I look up to. I also like Liya Kebede and Sessilee Lopez because they’re top Black models and I admire their ambition.

Would you marry a model: I would never marry a model because first of all, that’s too much narcissism in one relationship (ha!). I need variety, like other things to talk about. But I’d love for my children to be models in the future, they just gotta know what they’re getting into beforehand.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments: