Monday, June 22, 2009

Kevin Van Aelst Photography

Kevin Van Aelst is a pretty incredible artist. His pieces consist of everyday objects, rearranged and decorated in creative and intricate ways, often on a tiny scale, making the precision of the work all the more impressive. Van Aelst himself frames his work as examining "the distance between the 'big picture' and the 'little things' in life- the banalities of our daily lives, and the sublime notions of identity and existence". Pretty interesting stuff. Check here for more of Kevin's work.




Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh thank you soo muchh for the feedbackk Max Gibbson(;
    Im really trying to put my blog out there so others can read it as well. Btw; Your blogg is wayyy better then mine; If anything you inspiredd me! What I was wondering tho was how you got so many followers; I dnt have alot at all.Feel free to email me at VictoriaChanel@rocketmail.com ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you appreciate art in every form and fashion. What an innovative post. I loved the egg!! Keep up the good work. What a change from the normal blog. A breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete