Friday, July 17, 2009

The Very Best - "The Warm Heart of Africa"

Every summer has its anthems. The perfect music to have in the background while you're posted poolside with some good folks. As of right now, I think "Every Girl" and "Best I Ever Had" probably got the top spot if we're talking mainstream. The Very Best might not be on your radar yet, but I'm starting the campaign for "Warm Heart of Africa" for the official '09 summer jam. With Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig on the track, this one is definitely a winner. Personally, I'm with some good folks right now, and there happens to be a pool outside, so I'm about to throw this one on and get back to it.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I love being exposed to new music...I'm always into an alternative, and escape from the mainstream (which gets old...fast!).

    Awesome blog btw...I appreciate that you took the time to read and comment mine! I'll definitely be returning!

    A.Free- 808s-and-cupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. :)
    They are greatly appreciated.
    Your blog has great content as well, I am going to follow it!
    Best,

    Leviana Coccia

    ReplyDelete